2. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use our Website, such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and access times.
3. Personal Information We Collect
We may use personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Website;
- to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support;
- to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, promotional emails, or other information about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you;
- to enforce our policies and terms of service;
- to comply with legal obligations and to protect our rights and property; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
4. How We Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose personal information we collect to the following types of third parties:
- service providers, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, and other providers who assist us in operating our Website;
- marketing partners, such as advertisers, who help us to market our products and services;
- legal and regulatory authorities, such as law enforcement or government authorities, as required by law or to protect our legal rights or those of others;
- successors in interest to our business; and
- any other third parties with your consent.
5. Legitimate Interest Clause
The parties agree that the processing of personal data by ERC International (“Processor”) may be based on legitimate interests pursued by Processor or a third party, as provided for in applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Processor may process personal data to achieve the following legitimate interests:
- To manage, administer, and improve the products and services provided to [Data Subject Name] (“Data Subject”).
- To communicate with Data Subject regarding updates, changes, or improvements to the products or services provided by Processor.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements, including responding to requests or demands from regulatory authorities.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of applicable policies, terms, and agreements.
Processor shall take into account the reasonable expectations of Data Subject, the nature and sensitivity of the personal data, and the impact on Data Subject’s rights and freedoms, as well as any other relevant factors, when determining whether legitimate interests justify the processing of personal data.
If Processor relies on legitimate interests as the lawful basis for processing personal data, Processor shall provide Data Subject with information on the legitimate interests pursued, as well as the right to object to such processing. Data Subject may exercise the right to object at any time, and Processor shall stop processing personal data unless Processor demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of Data Subject, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
The parties agree to cooperate in good faith and take appropriate measures to ensure the protection of personal data, including implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, and complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
This clause shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement to the extent necessary for the processing of personal data performed by Processor before such termination or expiration.
6. Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Your Choices
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in our communications. Please note that we may still send you important transactional or administrative messages, even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications.
8. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
11. Contact Us